The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to, and use of, this website constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. These may be changed by us from time to time by updating this page, and by using this website you acknowledge that you have accepted these changes.
By accessing this website and using the website, you confirm that you are of the Legal Age in the Republic of Singapore, or whichever country in which you are based.
Any alcohol may only be purchased by persons who are the Legal Age. In Singapore, this is age 18 and above on the day you purchase the alcohol. Any individual who purchases bottles from the Website agrees that any alcohol purchased will only be consumed by persons who are of the Legal Age.
The prices you see are in Singapore Dollars and include all applicable duties & taxes. Prices are subject to change at any time, without notice. Delivery will only be arranged after full payment is received via Shopify's point of sale.
Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to change applicable prices on the website at any time. Price changes are automatically applicable on the date on which the price changes are published on the website.
RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. retains full and total ownership of products until full payment of their price, both principal plus any applicable interest, has been made by the buyer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The www.friendswithdrams.com site and all of its components (such as trademarks, domain names, texts, tree diagrams, software, animations, images, photos, illustrations, packaging, diagrams, logos, sound and music clips) remain the exclusive property of Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. or third parties who have duly authorised Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. to use these elements, with the latter retaining the exclusive intellectual property rights to use the relevant components.
No element of the site may be fully or partially used, reproduced, shared or published without Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd.’s prior written approval.
The use of all or part of the www.friendswithdrams.com site, notably the downloading, reproduction, sharing, representation or distribution for any purpose, other than personal and private use for non-commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited.
The creation of hyperlinks to the www.friendswithdrams.com website is subject to Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd.’s prior written approval, which may be revoked at any time.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party. We reserve the right to do so if legally required by appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail, other than to inform you of upcoming promotions related to Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd.. Any emails sent by Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
AUTHENTICITY AND CONDITION OF BOTTLE
Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. will do our utmost best to verify that any bottle sold on our website is an authentic bottle. In the event of a dispute arising over the provenance or authenticity of any bottle, if it cannot be proved beyond reasonable doubt that the bottle is genuine (and we shall be the sole judge as to authenticity and our decision shall be final) the bottle will be returned to Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. and no monies will be due to either party.
Items offered for sale may contain damage in the form of tears, rips, stains, scratches, dents, rust and more on bottles and boxes. We attempt to highlight this damage within the bottle description; however if it is not mentioned, but clearly visible within the images displayed the buyer has been deemed to have seen this damage and has no claim or right to a refund.
Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. will do our utmost to make the delivery process as smooth as possible, including working with reputable delivery couriers to send the merchandise to the buyer. We will strive to get the merchandise delivered to the buyer within five(5) working days of purchase.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date. All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the www.friendswithdrams.com website at any time and without prior notice.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. does collect and analyse information from people who visit our site. Information tracked may include your Internet address and which pages you visited. By using the website, you agree to allow us to collect this information about your use of our site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SESSIONS TICKETS
- Your email showing proof of purchase for the Sessions ticket must be produced as proof of booking on the day of the event. Each ticket admits one (1) person only.
- Each ticket is for a specific edition of Sessions, and can be used for that edition only.
- Payments for tickets are non-refundable. If that specific edition of Sessions is postponed, buyers will be given the option of a replacement ticket for the new date for that specific edition of Sessions or a full refund. In the event that that specific edition of Sessions is cancelled, buyers will receive a full refund, however Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. shall have no further liability whatever, including no liability for travel or out of pocket expenses in respect of cancellation.
- Tickets are fully transferable. Just forward your proof of purchase to your replacement attendee, but you must copy email@example.com when doing so to ensure that we are aware that the ticket has been transferred. Failure to do so may result in the new holder of the ticket being denied entry to that edition of Sessions.
- No ticket may be resold for a profit. If Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold for a profit, the holder may be refused entry to the edition of Sessions without payment of compensation, and the reseller may be banned from future editions of Sessions.
- Prices of tickets for Sessions may be subject to change, however all tickets already purchased will be honoured at the rate applied at the time of purchase.
- All participants of Sessions have to be 18 years and above based on the prevailing law in Singapore, as alcohol will be served. Strictly no minors are allowed. Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to ask for proof of age upon entry at Sessions.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into Sessions, all visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched.
- In accordance with Singapore Law smoking is strictly prohibited within The Swan Song.
- As a licensed premises, The Swan Song retains the right at its discretion to refuse entry.
- By participating in Sessions, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd., its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deems fit to use. You release Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd., its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. or the person or entity designated to do so by Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the full extent permissible by law, Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. assumes no responsibility or liability for any information published on this Site and further disclaims all liability in respect of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- Any other loss or damage of any kind, however, arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Friends With Drams Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to grant access to this Site at our absolute discretion. Access may be denied by us, for any reason, without notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and all matters arising from or connected with it are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You agree that the courts of Singapore are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including claims for set-off and counter claims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation, or performance of, or of legal relationships established by, these Terms or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
You agree that a judgment order of the courts of Singapore in connection with these Terms is to be conclusive and binding on you, and may be enforced against you in the courts of any other jurisdiction.
FRIENDS WITH DRAMS PTE. LTD.
Company registration number: UEN 201832442K